Monday, October 13, 2008

St. Aidan Gets Political

This blog has just been added to a directory of political blogs by prominent conservative blogger Ian Dale. Now that we're in the Total Politics Blog directory, it's interesting to find that I've not been categorised as a Religious Blog. 'This blog defies categorisation' - it's official!

Politically I'm down as 'Non-Aligned', which is about right, and it's an, erm, education to be on the same page as blogs called 'Static Squid' and 'Tampon Teabag'.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, O mighty random burbler! One is suitably impressed. When do you run for parliament?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd rather run away from parliament! Anyway, as a vicar I'm not allowed to be an MP. I did consider it once, way back in my teens, but I've never found a party I really agreed with enough. And I'd be useless at those expenses fiddles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just become a Bishop, then, and get a seat in t'other house — imagine the fun you could have objecting to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so much easier objecting to everything at my local pub over a pint. And just look at who's there: Tebbitt, Mandelson - 'fun' isn't the first word that springs to mind!!

    I wait with interest to see the first blogger to run for parliament, as opposed to MPs/candidates who start blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allow me to wish you a warm welcome to the non-aligned world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Larry. What do I do now?

    ReplyDelete