Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Slow Motion/Comments Policy

Blogging will be slowing down a bit here for the rest of the month, to make a bit more time for lying down/watching cricket/reminding myself what the family looks like, and important stuff like that.

And if it all makes this less likely to happen

then so much the better.

In the meantime, comments are going on moderation. This means 2 things

a) I can deal with them at my leisure, rather than responding on a daily basis

b) I can filter out some of the unwanted stuff. The occasional commenter seems to visit here intent on picking an argument. If anyone wants to do that, please do it on your own blog and stop fishing here. I'm aware of other blogs which ban particular commenters, and I don't really want to do that, but I will if I have to.

1 comment:

  1. I was trying to think of something obnoxious and trollish and jerkish to say to justify youtr comment moderation, policy, but this was the best I could do. Enjoy the cricket etc.

    ReplyDelete