Thursday, July 09, 2009

A Milestone - Thankyou to All My Commenters

To mark 50,000 page views on this blog, here are links to some of the folks who've commented this year - apologies if I've missed you off the list, please give me a nudge!

Over 30,000 different people have visited in the (nearly) 3 years since I started, which is a worrying thought - what were they doing before? The biggest sources of traffic seem to have been my reviews of The Choir: Boys Don't Sing (BBC programme in early 08), and people searching for Dave Walkers cartoons on google.

After 1100+ posts, the current pattern is to post at 8am and again between 4 and 5, though if things are thin then I skip the afternoon post. Occasionally there'll be extras on top of that. You can also follow me on Twitter, which seems to have a couple of hours delay in reporting Blogger posts.

So thanks for popping in, and thanks for your feedback to the following individuals. In fact, two of them are the same person, but I'm not giving away which two.....
Sadbuttrue
Archdruid Eileen
Doug Chaplin
Tim Goodbody
Tyler Braun
Asingleblog
Fibrefairy
Bishop Alan Wilson
Gary Alderson
Steven Carr
Phil Groom
Matt Wardman
Richard Frank
Tim Chesterton
Sam Norton
Anne Droid
Stephy
Rachel Marszalek (hope I've spelt that right!)
Steve Hayes
Andy Dowland
Paul Martin
Jay
Dave Faulkner
Steve Tilley
Philip Ritchie
Lee Skevington
Jonathan Hagger (Madpriest)
Archbishop Cranmer
The Half-Blood Welshman
Eleanor Burne-Jones
Lanky Anglican
Sunder Katwala at Next Left
The Church Mouse
Marie Musicademy
Maggi Dawn
Peter Kirk
Dave Bish
Joe
Paul
Eddie Arthur
Brian Johnson
MarlowMC
Gary McMurray (sorry Gary!)

plus all of you who don't have a blog I can link to: Dan, Alastair Duncan, Anonymous, RevEv, Graham, Eleanor, Charlie, Jill, Nomad, Alexandra Lilley, Richard, Peter Muir. Sadly Uncle Tom Cobleigh was not available for comment.

5 comments:

  1. May I give you a wee nudge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may indeed, your reverence. Consider me nudged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! Congratulations, your reverence; and may I say what an honour and a privilege is has been to take part: thank you.

    Here's to the next 50,000!!

    ReplyDelete