Saturday, October 20, 2007

Come on England!

Let's do it again, and come on Lewis Hamilton whilst we're at it, make it a great double for English sport this weekend.



Footbal? I don't even want to spell it correctly, let alone watch it. If England don't get through it will spare us the nauseating media hype and hero-worship. I wouldn't dare go on a rugby pitch, I'd be dead within 30 seconds, but these guys have plenty to teach footballers about respect for the referee and how to play competitive sport properly.


In case you missed it last time, here's the link to Jason Robinson's interview last week which reveals why he came out of retirement to play. Robinson is a committed Christian, so if you're looking for a Christmas present for someone, you could always try his autobiography
Update, Sunday evening: that's the last time I try my hand at encouraging our sportsmen. Kiss of death. 2nd is good though....

No comments:

Post a Comment