Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Myers-Bloggs



Various bloggers, the Ugley Vicar is the most recent example I've stumbled across, have used Typealizer to guess the Myers-Briggs personality of their blog. Here's mine:

ISTP - The Mechanics

The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment are masters of responding to challenges that arise spontaneously. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts. The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.

Comment: in many ways the description fits, but anyone who knows me personally would laugh until it endangered their health to find me described as a 'mechanic'. The last time I did Myers-Briggs it had me down as ENTJ, so that either means I've got a split personality, or something else.

The site even shows which bits of your brain are active whilst writing, showing that the quadrant to do with feelings was virtually dormant. So there you are, I'm an unfeeling machine....

No comments:

Post a Comment