Friday, May 14, 2010

Bible Art Collections


Blogger Matt Stone is putting together collections of art inspired by different books of the Bible. This is one of the Exodus ones, there's also a collection for Genesis and Isaiah. Early days, and I'm sure he'd appreciate any interesting links. Should be a great resource when the project's finished, but it's worth a browse already.

I'm kicking myself at only discovering this yesterday: last Sunday's service was on Isaiah 6, and this would have saved me an hour or so on Google Image searches!
Matt has a whole stack of other collections on his blog too: 'Christian Art: Alien' is a category I'd never come across before.... other collections include Animated, Goth, Tattoo, Feminist, Latin American, Political. Lots of great discussion starters...

No comments:

Post a Comment