Monday, December 03, 2007

A few changes around here

The perceptive visitor will notice one or two changes recently:

- Links have been revised, with a few inert blogs removed, and some new ones added in

- Technoratic tags added: I couldn't find a way in Blogger to publish links down the side, so I've used a Technorati tool to do it, so that you can follow topics if you want to.

- More posts on the webpage: I seem to have been churning a lot of stuff out recently, so rather than go through lots of back pages you can now see the latest 12 posts here, rather than 7. I hadn't even realised until today how I could change this feature, so please don't ask me for any technical advice. If you do want technical advice on Blogger blogs, try Steve Tilley.

Any feedback would be appreciated....

No comments:

Post a Comment