Friday, July 06, 2012

Ebuzzing top blogs for July (aka June) 2012

Time for that monthly plunge into the mysterious world of the Ebuzzing rankings for religion & faith blogs. I've given up trying to understand how they work, but if nothing else it's a good way of finding other blogs. As has become the tradition (i.e. I've done it a couple of times before), the top 15 is followed by a carefully selected cross section of other blogs. Because it's July, it's the turn of 27, 37 and the rest. Happy browsing.

1 The Freethinker
2 Thinking Anglicans must be some kerfuffle about women bishops going on.
3 eChurch Blog
4. Anglican Mainstream. You know what I'm going to say.
5. BIGBible project
6. iBenedictines
7. God and Politics in the UK
8.  Adrian Warnock
9 Krish Kandiah
10 Peter Saunders - Christian Medical Comment surprised, I would have expected this to rise in the month of the BMA conference
11 Apologetics 315 looks like a US site, so not quite sure what it's doing here, but hey...
12 Barthomews Notes on Religion
13 Nick Baines
14 Vicky Beeching
15 The hermeneutic of continuity

and this months specials
17 Peter Ould still exercising the fundamentals of orthodoxy. Rivals 15 for most baffling title.
27 Ismailmail
37 Maggi Dawn
47 Dean Roberts - he seems to make this section every month, cunning chap.
57 Purple Words on a Grey Background nothing to do with Shades of Grey. At least I hope not.
67 The remarkable Steve Tilley
77 New Kid on the Blog
87 The Urban Pastor
97 Transforming Grace

2 comments:

  1. Mysterious isn't the half of it; thus spake one who's just appeared on their database for the first time this month. No doubt I'm right down in the bowels - for reasons beyond my understanding I've managed to find myself in the French version (to do with my mentioning the TDF perhaps?!), no signs of me in the UK. Does this mean I'll have to conduct all my bloggery in French in future. This could reduce my output considerably!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say thank you for including me in your list! I didn't realise until now but I'm very thankful that you've come across my blog!

    Dean
    (DeanRoberts.Net)

    ReplyDelete