Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Tealight is Extinguished

Farewell to Archdruid Eileen and the inspired Beaker Folk of Husborne Crawley, probably the best bit of Christian satire since the Winebibber. I hope the site stays up, and it would be great to see it turned into an e-book or some other format, as there are plenty of real gems there. If you've never read the Beaker Common Prayer, it's brilliant.

And my apologies to Beaker fans, it seems that something I wrote might have encouraged Gary, sorry Eileen, to call time.
"Funny thing, I feel very refreshed and released. No pressure to think of something funny, even though I know it's only self-imposed pressure. No blog stats to look at, no responses to deal with."

Be careful what you blog, someone might actually read it and take it seriously! It might even bless them.

No comments:

Post a Comment