Monday, March 29, 2010

Stations of the Resurrection

A new collection from illustrator Si Smith, creator of the inspired '40' series, depicting the resurrection appearances in modern day Leeds. You need to subscribe to the CPAS leadership magazine to get all 12 on download, but having wondered about subscribing for years, this might tip me over the edge.

Stanley Spencer, Si Smith. What is it about those initials and contemporary resurrection art?

For each cartoon, the CPAS mag has a bible reference, ideas for creating a focal point, a reflection, action and prayer. As 'luck' would have it, I ordered my free preview copy of Church Leadership a few weeks ago, and hadn't actually opened it until just now. Cafe service for a week on Sunday now sorted......

6 comments:

  1. I am glad you are back! I hope your break has been refreshing and life giving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three cheers - how very kind Mr G.

    Some reflections on the break to come in a few days time.

    ReplyDelete